Deep spring cleaning tips using cordless stick vacuum Hoover HF9 Home Model
- Shopping Guides
- Tested & Recommended
- Published on Thursday, 13 April 2023 11:33
- Last Updated on 13 April 2023
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Cordless stick vacuum have become popular in recent years due to their ease of use and maneuverability. Hoover is THE brand in the vacuum industry (‘hoovering’ has become synonimous with cleaning) and they have recently released a cordless stick vacuum with anti-twist technology, the Hoover HF9 Home Model. This vacuum is lightweight, versatile and able to clean all floor types with minimal effort. In this review, I will showcase the features of the Hoover HF9 and provide tips on how to use it for spring cleaning activities.
The Hoover HF9 Home Model has several features that make it stand out from other cordless stick vacuums on the market. It retails at £342 so, let’s take a look at why it is long-term investment. Firstly, it has anti-twist technology which prevents the vacuum from getting tangled up in cords and other obstacles. This is a significant improvement from other cordless stick vacuums which can be frustrating to use when they get tangled up.
Secondly, the Hoover HF9 is lightweight and easy to maneuver. It weighs only 6.6 pounds which makes it easy to carry up and down stairs or to move around the house. It also has a swivel head which allows it to navigate around furniture and other obstacles with ease.
Thirdly, the Hoover HF9 has a powerful motor that provides excellent suction power. It has a brushless motor which means that it is more energy-efficient and has a longer lifespan than other types of motors. It also has three power modes which allow you to adjust the suction power depending on the surface you are cleaning. It literally cleans everywhere. It is fairly easy to change between Hard Floor mode, when the brush bar spins more slowly to clean delicate surfaces, and Carpet mode when it spins faster to lift up dirt from deep beneath the surface. And thanks to its handheld option, you can even clean stairs, sofas, car interiors and more.
Finally, the Hoover HF9 has a battery life of up to 40 minutes which is more than enough time to clean an average-sized home. It also has a removable battery which makes it easy to replace if needed.
Tips for Deep Cleaning:
Spring cleaning is a time to deep clean your home and get rid of any dust, dirt or debris that has accumulated over the winter months. The Hoover HF9 Home Model is an excellent tool for deep cleaning and here are some tips to help you get the most out of it.
- Start by decluttering the room. Before you start vacuuming, make sure that the room is free from any clutter. This will make it easier to move around with the Hoover HF9 and ensure that you don’t miss any spots.
- Use the crevice tool for hard-to-reach areas. The Hoover HF9 comes with a crevice tool that is perfect for cleaning hard-to-reach areas such as corners, baseboards, and under furniture. Use this tool to clean these areas thoroughly.
- Use the dusting brush for delicate surfaces. The dusting brush is designed to be gentle on delicate surfaces such as curtains, lampshades, and upholstery. Use this tool to remove dust and debris from these surfaces without causing any damage.
- Vacuum in different directions. To ensure that you pick up all the dirt and debris from your floors, vacuum in different directions. This will help to loosen any dirt that is embedded in your carpet or rugs.
- Use the turbo mode for high-traffic areas. If you have high-traffic areas in your home such as hallways or entryways, use the turbo mode to increase the suction power of the Hoover HF9. This will help to pick up any dirt or debris that has been tracked in from outside.
- Empty the dustbin regularly. To ensure that the Hoover HF9 continues to work effectively, empty the dustbin regularly. This will prevent the dustbin from becoming clogged and reduce the suction power of the vacuum.
Buying a Hoover HF9 Home Model might seem a mini-investment (for the average family) but having this cordless stick vacuum is ideal for every-day cleaning and for deep spring cleaning activities. Its anti-twist technology, lightweight design, powerful motor, and long battery life make it a versatile and reliable tool for deep cleaning your home.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums