Kano computer kit complete unboxing and review by 11 year old Diego
- Shopping Guides
- Product reviews
- Published on Tuesday, 10 July 2018 11:07
- Last Updated on 09 July 2018
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Summer holidays are almost upon us and parents looking for continued learning opportunities during the break have now a technology alternative to just video games. The UK brand’s latest product Kano Computer Kit Complete is a build-it-yourself laptop and learn-to-code kit that walks users (ages 6 and up) step by step as they learn the components of a computer, as well as challenges/tutorials to learn coding. The kit includes a Raspberry Pi 3, 10.1′” HD screen, speaker, wireless keyboard, sound sensor and battery. My 11 year old son Diego spent a couple of hours enjoying every moment of that time to make his special computer. He was so proud to be able to build his own laptop.
Watch him unboxing the Kano computer Kit from start to finish.
Here are the educational benefits of getting the kids to build their Kano this Summer:
- Learning coding – kids can build and code your own Raspberry Pi 3-powered portable computer, with a 10.1′” HD screen, speaker, wireless keyboard, sound sensor and battery.
- Developing logical skills with 100 step-by-step challenges and tutorials for people of all ages as they learn to code and begin to understand loops, variables, and logic.
- Sharing the creations on Kano World, and playing and changing the rules of games created by friends.
- Owing a fully working computer featuring a web browser, YouTube, Google Docs, Wikipedia, WhatsApp, Google Maps and more apps access online.
Available Online at Kano Store and at Amazon, Target, Microsoft Stores.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums