Future Films heads up: Toy Story 4 new teaser trailer & release date revealed
- Shopping Guides
- Published on Tuesday, 13 November 2018 00:10
- Last Updated on 28 March 2019
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
I am sure I am not alone in feeling really excited for the release of Toy Story 4 in Summer 2019. The trailer looks really good and shows that Disney Pixar is on top of their game after the latest Incredibles sequel – just released on DVD.
Everyone’s favourite pull-string cowboy sheriff Woody, along with his best friends Buzz Lightyear and Jessie, are happy taking care of their kid, Bonnie, until a new toy called “Forky” arrives in her room. According to Forky, a spork-turned-craft-project, he’s not a toy at all – and he’d rather skip this big adventure completely, if only they’d let him. Tom Hanks, Tim Allen and Joan Cusack return as the voices of Woody, Buzz and Jessie, and comedian Tony Hale lends his voice to Forky. Directed by Josh Cooley (Riley’s First Date?) and produced by Jonas Rivera (Inside Out, Up) and Mark Nielsen (associate producer Inside Out), Toy Story 4 ventures to UK cinemas on the 21st June 2019.
Woody has always been confident about his place in the world and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called “Forky” to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy.
Toy Story Facts
- Toy Story originally released on 22 Nov. 22 1995, was the first fully computer animated feature film and the highest grossing movie of the year. It was nominated for three Oscars® and two Golden Globes®.
- Toy Story 2 is the first film ever to be entirely created, mastered and exhibited digitally. It was also the first animated sequel to gross more than its original, breaking opening weekend box office records in the U.S., UK and Japan, becoming the highest grossing animated release of 1999. It won the Golden Globe for best motion picture – comedy or musical. It won a Grammy®for best song written for a motion picture, television or other visual media (Randy Newman, “When She Loved Me”).
- Released in 2010, Toy Story 3 won Oscars® for best animated feature film and best achievement in music written for motion pictures, original song (Randy Newman/“We Belong Together”). The film also won a Golden Globe® and BAFTA for best animated film. It was the second Pixar film to be nominated for the best picture Oscar. It’s also Pixar’s second highest-grossing film of all time behind The Incredibles 2.
- The 2015 short “Riley’s First Date?” was helmed by director Josh Cooley and produced by Mark Nielsen.
[arve url=”https://youtu.be/-MaqYvjV4wA” /]
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iheSRfN4pkI&feature=youtu.be” /]
Toy Story 4 floats into UK cinemas on the 21st June 2019.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums