Film review: Bullet Train starring Brad Pitt
- Shopping Guides
- Published on Friday, 05 August 2022 09:47
- Last Updated on 03 August 2022
- 0 Comments
An action packed movie with a lot of violent psychopaths packed on to one train. The movie, set on a train is full of twists and comedy.
Brad Pitt plays a role of a trained assassin ‘Ladybug’, and is given orders from his handler Maria Beetle to collect a briefcase that is in the train. Little does he know that there are other trained assassins on the train with their own motives. The pairing of the brothers ‘Tangerine’ and ‘ Lemon’ is very comical.
Although this is not a Quentin Tarantino movie, it has a lot of Pulp Fiction vibes.
London Mums’ rating: 6/10.
Bullet Train has a great cast, but also a lot of violence toned down with comedy.
The Cast & Characters:
- Brad Pitt as Ladybug, a seasoned but unlucky American assassin.
- Joey King as Prince, a British assassin posing as a schoolgirl.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Tangerine, a British assassin and Lemon’s associate.
- Brian Tyree Henry as Lemon, a British assassin and Tangerine’s associate.
- Andrew Koji as Yuichi Kimura, a Japanese assassin.
- Hiroyuki Sanada as The Elder, a Japenese assassin and Kimura’s father.
- Michael Shannon as “White Death”, the leader of a criminal organization.
- Benito A Martínez Ocasio as The Wolf, a Mexican assassin with a vendetta against Ladybug.
- Sandra Bullock as Maria Beetle, Ladybug’s contact and handler.
- Zazie Beetz as Hornet, an American assassin posing as a train crew member.
- Logan Lerman as The Son, White Death’s son.
I am a mother of two teenagers and a London Mums magazine’s contributor. I review attractions, movies, restaurants, toys. In my profile picture, I am together with my partner in crime and London Mums’ editor Monica Costa.