Eco Swap Club – a unique eco-friendly gift this Christmas from Eco-Homemaker
- Shopping Guides
- Published on Thursday, 24 November 2022 15:24
- Last Updated on 24 November 2022
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Eco-Homemaker, an online platform offering eco-friendly home, pregnancy and baby products, is helping consumers to make simple everyday ‘eco swaps’ – genuinely eco-friendly and effective product alternatives for their family and home that are kinder to both the environment and the health of their family.
The team strive to source products that are produced in the UK, are plastic free, zero waste, toxin free, cruelty free and vegan friendly. Learn more at www.eco-homemaker.com. Eco-Homemaker’s latest concept ‘Eco Swap Club’ is a curated subscription box offering their customers an easy way to try out their family’s go-to eco swaps on a quarterly basis.
They’ve designed four themed boxes showcasing their 18 favourite eco swaps delivered to your door every quarter. All products are tried-and-tested by the founders and their two children, to help and inspire their customers to make those small but meaningful changes without the hassle.
The initial box priced at £45.99, includes a 20-minute online consultation with the founders, which will give customers the opportunity to get bespoke advice as well as practical tips on eco swaps within the home.
The subscription continues on a quarterly basis, priced at £35.99, including P&P and with the option to cancel at any time.
Eco Swap Club quarterly subscription boxes
Eco Homemaker’s Eco Swap Club quarterly subscription boxes include, amongst others, a selection of these game changing products:
- Toothpaste Tablets, refillable jar of 62 for £6.95. Whitening peppermint toothpaste tablets with fluoride made with clean ingredients. The plastic free glass jar eliminates the need for plastic tubes and comes in plastic-free packaging. Once the jar is finished, simply re-order a refill pack (248 tabs) which comes in a compostable starch bag.
- Bleach Alternative Eco toilet cleaner, sachet £2.49. A non-toxic alternative to harsh chemicals and free from bleach. Toxin-free, plastic free, cruelty free and vegan, all with a fresh scent transcending through your bathroom. Simply add water to a clean bottle and create a 500ml cleaning spray.
- Plastic free eco-friendly Rinse aid, 500ml for £5.10 – with only three ingredients, this refillable non toxic product does not harm aquatic life and ensures your plates are squeaky clean.
- Reusable coffee cup, 227ml for £13.95 and 370ml for £14.95. The world’s first reusable coffee cup, made with recycled single-use paper cups. 100% leakproof, BPA & melamine free, dishwasher safe, with a unique push lid mechanism that offers one-hand opening. You can also now enjoy the full coffee flavour with 360-degree drinking and after 10 years use, your cup is 100% recyclable!
- Citrus scented non-bio Laundry powder, 500g for £5.50, and laundry liquid, 500ml for £6.50 – The eco alternatives you’ve been looking for that are gentle on your laundry and your skin. Supplied in refillable glass bottles, these zero waste detergents are plastic free, cruelty free and vegan.
- Refillable natural deodorant applicator with refill, £14. Available in four fresh fragrances lasting 4-6 weeks with daily use and keeps you smelling fresh all day. Say goodbye to aluminium, parabens and harsh chemicals with this natural deodorant stick.
Co-founders and husband-and-wife team behind Eco-Homemaker, Alex and Victoria Harris, began the business for other families who had little time to find truly trustworthy products that could be relied upon to be both eco-friendly and effective. They met at Business School in Bath, both with an eye for entrepreneurship.
Having spent the last 10 years in corporate careers, they decided to leave and start the business inspired by their own eco swap journey and the opportunity to positively impact their two young children’s futures.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums