Book of the month: How to grow your family by Adam Shaw
- Shopping Guides
- Published on Wednesday, 20 July 2022 10:09
- Last Updated on 11 July 2022
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
A healthy, happy family is grown around the kitchen table.
Social media’s favourite foodie father Adam Shaw shares his delicious, budget-friendly recipes to take you from pregnancy through to parenthood, all while bringing fun and flavour back to the table.
Whether you’re newly expecting or already have a growing clan, ditch old-fashioned books that focus on what you can’t eat. Enjoy what you can eat, and share every exciting moment together – especially when dad is cooking!
The book contains:
- Over 110 yummy, global and nutrient-rich dishes to nurture and bring joy from the first trimester right through to toddlerhood: ramen, jambalaya, poke, tagines, Thai curry, tacos and more
- Vegan, vegetarian and pescatarian options cater for everyone
- Energy-rich meals to get you through the fog of new parenthood and one-handed snacks for when you can’t put baby down
- Weaning and first food guidance to give you the confidence to safely and successfully introduce your newest recruit to the world of food
- Baby friendly, nutritious pram snacks for baby on-the-go, from veg-packed muffins and rostis to gently spiced fritters and falafel
- One dish options for the whole family: Save time, money and sanity with traybakes, batchcooks and one-pots, delicious for baby and parents
Fully approved by a qualified nutritionist, you can make any of the meals in this book and be certain your growing family is getting exactly what they need to thrive!
Images credit: Emily Butters.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums