Flexible, home-based work for career minded mums
- Mums Tips
- Mumpreneurs & Mums at work
- Published on Tuesday, 05 March 2013 14:00
- Last Updated on 05 March 2013
- Monica Costa
- 1 Comment
“Make Money Today and Fulfill Your Dreams Tomorrow™”- Flexible, home-based work for career minded mums. Check here this opportunity.
Do you want to be your own boss and choose your own working hours? Would you like to kick-start a career in the world of cosmetics?
Swedish beauty company Oriflame allows you to fulfill your personal dreams and ambitions, set your own hours and be your own boss!
Whether you are a stay at home mum looking for part-time work or working full-time and wanting to earn some extra cash, Oriflame has a unique business opportunity to suit your individual needs and lifestyle.
Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide. Our wide portfolio of Swedish, natural, innovative beauty products is marketed through a sales force of approximately 3.6 million independent consultants.
Our slogan, ‘Beauty the Swedish Way,’ captures the essence of our complete portfolio of unique, innovative products which are inspired by nature, often including natural ingredients (we have never tested products or ingredients on animals during development), and advanced using the latest scientific technology.
Today… become a Consultant and, on the same day, show the catalogue to friends, neighbours and colleagues, take an order and earn money immediately.
Oriflame’s opportunity is unique because it’s risk-free to join, there are no start-up costs, minimum order amounts or obligatory sales targets. You have total flexibility and complete control so take it as far as you want it to go.
• You control the amount of money you earn each month – it all depends on how much effort you put into it.
• You can enjoy our exclusive Natural Skin Care & Cosmetics products while winning rewards along the way.
• You can earn the chance to travel internationally, participate in high profile events and be recognised and awarded for your results and achievements.
• You’ll also have the opportunity for personal and professional growth through trainings and events – most of which are completely free!
• You will continuously learn about beauty and fashion trends and there is no financial risk.
No previous experience is required as we provide full training and support through friendly training sessions as well as a personal coach who will help you grow your business.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums