ARE YOU READY TO REIGNITE YOUR CAREER?
- Mums Tips
- Mumpreneurs & Mums at work
- Published on Saturday, 14 May 2016 11:05
- Last Updated on 12 May 2016
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Do you miss the challenge, fulfillment and rewards of your old professional life? Perhaps you took a part-time role that doesn’t make the most of your talents? Are you ready to return to the career of your dreams, but worry about the barriers you may face?
Many professionals reach a point in their career where they decide to take a step back, or make a complete break.
If you made that choice a while ago, you may be thinking it’s time for another change. Unfortunately for many, time out of the workforce is often unaccompanied by a loss of confidence and it is all is too easy to believe that no-one will value your skills in the time you have available.
Well let us tell you that there has never been a better time to reignite your career!
Over the past five years we’ve seen a raft of new legislation, government workplace reforms, and increasingly flexible HR policies, all of which adds up to a wealth of opportunities for professional looking to reengage fully in the workplace.
Enlightened companies have put in place:
- More flexible working practices, including remote working, and flexible start and finish times
- Time out policies, giving employees the flexibility to take up to eight weeks unpaid leave each year
- Increasing job share options
- A growing number of entrepreneurial businesses are operating with totally flexible workforces.
- Many corporations are launching ‘Return to Work’ schemes, specifically tailored for those returning to work following a career break.
Inclusivity recognises the challenges many face when either returning to work after a career break, or attempting to find high-quality, career fulfilling roles on a part-time or flexible basis.
We are on a mission to create new opportunities for this talented, and often over-looked group. If you are a professional with a background in banking, legal, accounting & finance, engineering, IT, economics, HR or consulting then you’re skills are in demand.
Let’s start the conversation about reigniting your career. Call us on 0203 667 3377 or visit www.inclusivity.co.uk
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums