Amazing and flexible job opportunity for mums as Harry Potter Tour Guides Wanted
- Published on Friday, 13 January 2012 22:42
- Last Updated on 13 January 2012
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Amazing Harry Potter Tour Guides Wanted in London. Celebrity Planet are looking for great Harry Potter tour guides to run our exciting range of tours in London and around the UK.
This highly rewarding role involves guiding both walking tours and private chauffeur driven tours in cars, so a clean driver’s license is essential, please do not apply unless you are comfortable in the role of chauffeur.
Our most popular tours are of course Harry Potter, but we also do The Beatles, Jack The Ripper, Chocolate, Ghosts, and English Castles, so an interest in any/all of these is important!
This is a great opportunity for a tourism graduate looking for an exciting role with a fast growing worldwide tour operator. It is also a great second job for an actor, artist or musician. The contract is for 6 months initially, with an option to renew and get more involved with the company.
– clean drivers license essential
– you have a good general knowledge of London, it’s history and its pop culture
– you have experience driving around London
– you are a motivated, energetic graduate
– previous tour guide experience preferred
– foreign languages a definite advantage
– you are computer literate with a good telephone manner
– you are a good public speaker, can learn and retain information and travel routes
– you can look after large groups on walks
– you are willing to work on weekends and holidays (our busiest time!)
Salary and Benefits
– Minimum contract is 6 months.
– Basic Remuneration £30 a tour + gratuities + commission
– Bonus incentives are offered to all guides to encourage excellent performance
It’s a great job which earns you good money in a flexible role, just ask our guides! This position is available with an immediate start for the right candidate.
To apply for the role, please send:
– your CV, including date of birth, in doc/pdf format
– a recent photograph
– a 100 word cover letter stating why you are suitable for the role
– Please email your completed application to:
– You must send ALL of the above or your application will not be considered.
Thank you! Successful candidates will be contacted.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums