West London’s leading walk-in clinic reopens
- Mums Tips
- Fitness & Health
- Published on Tuesday, 03 May 2022 12:13
- Last Updated on 03 May 2022
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
One of London’s most prestigious and innovative walk-in health clinics – specialist one-stop-shop for musculoskeletal conditions, primary care and health screening – is to reopen under new clinical management. (med)24 has been acquired by a consortium of health practitioners to provide primary care, health screening with a focus on world leading musculoskeletal diagnosis and treatment.
With globally renowned Consultant Surgeons in orthopaedics on-site people can expect a high quality and rapid service. Within only one hour people experiencing most orthopaedic conditions can have a consultation, on-site scanning and treatment including pain relieving injections. In some cases people will walk away pain-free.
Professor Adrian Wilson, Consultant Surgeon and a world-leading Knee and Sports Injury Specialist will open a weekend specialist children’s orthopaedic clinic at (med)24. He says; “My patients travel from all over the world and I was drawn to both the location and beautiful interiors of this clinic. It is an extremely exciting opportunity to match this aesthetically outstanding building with the very best in clinical excellence. I am delighted to be part of the new team of experts expanding the clinic’s offering. I’m very excited to see what we can achieve with this unique service.”
World class Orthopaedics
- (med)24 will provide patients with an outstanding approach to creating a rapid orthopaedic pathway for a variety of conditions
- Specialist clinics with Consultant surgeons in orthopaedics for adults and paediatrics
- Consultants are expert in diagnosis and treatment of trauma, sports injuries and degenerative conditions like osteoarthritis
- Experts consultants are world leading experts in hip, knee, foot and ankle, spine, shoulder, elbow and hand
- Treatments including pain relieving injections and steroid injections delivered by experienced clinicians.
- (med)24 is equipped with the very latest scanning technology on site. This enables clinicians and doctors to provide diagnosis in real-time at your consultation and avoids considerable waiting times
- The clinic has been conveniently designed as a one-stop-shop able to carry out tests, diagnostics and treatments in a single visit
- On site scanning include MRI
- (med)24 offers a variety of solutions for individuals, corporations and businesses to provide an outstanding point of contact for their employee’s health and wellbeing needs
- Comfortable, welcoming, and spacious environment is inspired by a health spa to induce calm and relaxation
- The state-of-the-art, 7,000 square foot Paddington clinic has been designed by award winning architects Threefold, to meet the highest medical design accreditations and has been certified the highest rating of ‘Excellent’ by the world’s leading sustainability assessors, BREEAM.
Access to (med)24’s online and in-clinic services are available for walk-in and pre-booked appointments.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums