“Training with You” Body Blast comes to Barnes!
- Published on Thursday, 06 September 2012 21:01
- Last Updated on 11 September 2012
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Feeling inspired from London 2012? Want to discover your personal best and need a boost of motivation to get in shape? It’s NOT TOO LATE TO join in… the next program starts on Monday 17th September!
Dedicate just six weeks to celeb Personal Trainer Matt Roberts Body Blast program! For just 90 minutes a week with your Personal Trainer, to get fit fast, shed pounds, change your body shape and reach your golden goal!
Delivered by a Matt Roberts Associate Personal Trainer, you’ll see fantastic results, change bad habits and be inspired to be fitter and healthier.
In association with
CONViViALiTY the Celebrity Personal Trainer – Matt Roberts “Training with You” Body Blast comes to Barnes!
A six week fitness & nutrition programme for you & up to seven others to participate,
motivate & cheer each other on to become golden girls & see
your own fantastic results
FREE INITIAL FITNESS CONSULTATION on MONDAY 10th SEPTEMBER 2012. Just £28 per session
Join us every Monday at St Michael & All Angels Community Centre, Barnes.
Sign up now & take your first steps to your personal best
Places are limited to 8 clients per class so book now!
Starting on 10th September 2012 until 22nd October 2012. It’s NOT TOO LATE TO join in… the next program starts on Monday 17th September!
Six week programme – 90 minutes per training sessions
Initial fitness consultation session: undergo a fitness and movement assessment and discover how we’ll get you fit and healthy fast. Your trainer will tailor our body blast, fat loss programme to suit your specific needs. Six week programme – 90 minutes per session training sessions
• A personalised fitness programme tailored to you, focusing on increasing your body’s ability to burn fat whilst sculpting your physique
• You will be given a structured nutritional programme to follow which is designed to support your training and optimise fat loss. Receive advice & learn about portion control
• Discrete weekly weigh-in & measurement of each participant
• Goal setting & achievement monitoring
• Exercise technique, education and guidance
• Mobility, bio-mechanics and stretching assessments
Learn how the Olympian’s kick start their training and celebrities really achieve those killer curves.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums