Win 1 of 10 pairs of exclusive tickets for The Little Book of Diet Help –Workshop 8 Dec choose either 3pm or 6pm start
- Published on Thursday, 17 November 2011 14:57
- Last Updated on 23 November 2011
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Are you fed up with feeling negative towards your body? Fed up with feeling like you have failed at weight loss? Does weight loss feel hard? Are you exhausted even thinking about starting another diet? Come along to this workshop and learn how you can start to make positive easy changes that will help you to lose weight. With me there are no weigh-ins, no discussion of what you have and haven’t eaten, no guilt.
I want you to feel better about yourself, when you feel better you eat better and have more energy – life seems better. I am a weight loss specialist working with groups and individuals helping them to feel more positive in mind and body.
Kimberly Willis, Ph.D., is a weight loss specialist, life coach, and hypnotherapist. Her courses help her clients to become naturally slimmer, healthier and happier with their bodies. She lives with her family in Sheffield, England. www.kimberlywillis.co.uk
The workshop will take place at the Little, Brown Offices, 100 Victoria Embankment on 8th December at 3pm and 6pm.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating which workshop you would like to attend (3pm or 6pm) no later than 25th November. Please put London Mums Workshop in the subject heading.
We have 10 places which will be offered on a first come first served basis so please do let me know if you’d be interested in joining the workshop as soon as possible.
The Little Book of Diet Help by Kimberly Willis (Piatkus, £9.99)
is available from all good bookshops from 5th January 2012.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the event being hosted on 8th December 2011 (“the Event”) at the offices of Little Brown Book Group Limited (“LBBG”) on 8th December 2011 to promote a book entitled The Little Book of Diet Help (“the Book”) by Kimberley Willis (“the Author”)
1. The Event is being hosted by the Author. LBBG is providing the venue for the Event. LBBG takes no responsibility for the content of the Event.
2. The Event is only open to people aged 18 and over. Anyone below that age will not be allowed into the Event. LBBG reserves the right to refuse entry if anyone appears under 18 and is unable to prove their age as being 18 or over. Please therefore bring photo ID which sets out your date of birth. The (“Guest”) will be responsible for their own travel arrangements to (“the Event”)
3. Each person who attends the event (“Guest”) will be given a copy of the Book.
4. At the Event the Author will describe the contents of the book and the techniques recommended by her for weight loss. She will also conduct exercises. It is advised that Guests should read the whole Book and not rely just on what they are told at the Event.
5. Guests who suffer from epilepsy or depression or those who may have had psychotic incidents should not attend the Event.
6. Participation in a demonstration or exercise is optional and voluntary. If a Guest decides to take part, it is entirely at his or her own risk. LBBG takes no responsibility for anything arising out of a Guest’s attendance at participation in the Event.
5. By applying to attend the Event, a Guest accepts these terms and conditions.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums