Vegan sandwich Recipe: Ham and Cheese melt style panini
- Feeding the Family
- Published on Tuesday, 25 January 2022 11:02
- Last Updated on 11 January 2022
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Here’s some Veganuary inspiration for a vegan sandwich. Ham Style Slice and Cheese Melt simple to make with vegan ingredients.
– 2 slices Sourdough bread
– Squeaky Ham Style Sandwich Slices
– Applewood Vegan Cheese
– Large tomato slices
Give this classic combo a vegan twist and make lunchtime worth waiting for.
1) Toast 2 large slices of sourdough bread. You can use a toaster, or for an even more appealing finish, try a griddle pan and griddle until lines appear.
2) Once toasted, melt two slices of Applewood Vegan Cheese in a frying pan, and when they’re nearly completely melted, top the sourdough.
3) Add a generous layer of the Squeaky Ham Style Sandwich Slices, and top with two large tomato slices.
4) Slice and serve.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums