Vegan recipe: Kebab Slice Pitta Pockets
- Feeding the Family
- Published on Friday, 28 January 2022 11:07
- Last Updated on 20 January 2022
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Here’s one of my favourite vegan snack: Kebab style Slice Pitta Pockets.
– 1 large white pitta
– Squeaky Bean Chicken Kebab Style Sandwich Slices (vegan product)
– Shredded red cabbage, spritzed with a squeeze of lemon
– Grated carrot
– A handful of rocket
– A generous spoonful of vegan mayo
Lunch is in hand with this homemade kebab that packs some real flavour.
1) Warm the pitta bread in a toaster or under the grill on a low setting.
2) Once warmed, cut into the pitta bread at the side, being careful of any escaping
3) Add a dollop of vegan mayo, then the carrot, red cabbage and rocket.
4) Finally, add a generous portion of Squeaky Bean Chicken Kebab Style Sandwich Slices, and serve.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums