Recipe: Crafty Pancake Tower
- Feeding the Family
- Published on Wednesday, 13 August 2014 13:30
- Last Updated on 01 August 2014
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
This Crafty Pancake Tower may be the answer to a Birthday cake dilemma. Enjoy!
- 400ml whipping cream
4 tablespoons of lemon curd
- Handful, fresh raspberries and fresh blueberries, or any seasonal fruits you desire! Redcurrants also make a beautiful display
- Handful, edible petals (optional), you can find stunning varieties online from Sous Chef
- 2 packets Genesis Crafty Big Original Pancakes
- Whip up your whipping cream until smooth and creamy
- Marble 4 spoonfuls of lemon curd through your cream
- The pancakes, fresh fruit and flowers do the rest, simply layer your Genesis Crafty pancakes (12 gives a nice height) with a dollop of lemony goodness and your seasonal fruits and top with edible flowers for a showstopper dessert or afternoon tea treat! It’s a wonderful “cheat” recipe when you want to wow friends but have no time to bake!
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums