During National Sandwich Week London Mums’ fave recipe is HAM, SWISS CHEESE AND ARRABBIATA SAUCE PANINI
- Feeding the Family
- Published on Sunday, 08 May 2016 11:05
- Last Updated on 06 May 2016
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
There is real art in making truly delicious lunches, no longer are we a generation of simply ham, cheddar and branston pickle, instead we choose a more indulgent fromage and add trendy favourites such as avocado or rocket or decide to whip up a frittata or Quesadilla. During National Sandwich Week (8-14 May 2016), London Mums reveal their favourite recipe: HAM, SWISS CHEESE AND ARRABBIATA SAUCE PANINI.
· Panini roll cut but left hinged
· 4 slices of WELLY ham (available from Waitrose)
· 2 slices of Swiss Cheese
· 40g Arrabbiata sauce
· Cut a panini roll and spread the sauce on the base and lid of the panini roll
· Layer the WELLY ham and Swiss cheese and close
· Place on a contact grill or dry frying pan for 3 or 4 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums