Halloween cocktail recipe: Zombie Brains
- Feeding the Family
- Published on Monday, 31 October 2022 11:10
- Last Updated on 14 October 2022
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Zombie Brains is a spooky twist on the classic zombie cocktail recipe is the perfect one to try at home this Halloween. As the name suggests, this drink is quite extra and is made up of a variety of scaringly good juicy ingredients. Check it out!
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Nutrition: 371 Calories
INGREDIENTS for one Zombie Brains cocktail
- 60ml pomegranate juice
- 32g raspberries
- 60ml orange juice
- 60ml vodka
- 30ml Chambord Liqueur
- Splash of ginger ale
- Start by muddling your raspberries in a cocktail shaker until they break down.
- Add your pomegranate juice, vodka, Chambord, orange juice and ice.
- Give the contents a good shake and then strain your prepared drink into glasses filled with ice.
- Add a splash of ginger ale as a finishing touch and enjoy!
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums