Halloween cocktail recipe: The Witches Cocktail
- Feeding the Family
- Published on Monday, 24 October 2022 13:35
- Last Updated on 14 October 2022
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Introducing the most enchanting drink of them all – The Witches’ Cocktail. Straight from the cauldron, this drink is made with the main spooky ingredient of blackberry liqueur – would you dare to drink?
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Nutrition: 149 Calories
- 25ml apple brandy or apple vodka (chilled)
- 50ml Hogg Norton Blackberry Fruit Liqueur
- 1 tsp grenadine
- ½ – 1 tsp of powdered dry ice
- Add your powdered dry ice to the bottom of the glass (note this is optional).
- Combine your apple brandy or vodka in your cocktail shaker and add one ice cube before shaking for a few seconds.
- Strain your spooky cocktail creation into a martini glass.
- To create the ‘bleeding’ effect of your drink, pour your grenadine syrup about an inch from the surface of the drink (the grenadine should sink to the bottom).
- As a final touch, garnish the cocktail with about half a teaspoon of powdered dry ice and serve!
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums