Cocktail recipe: Parma Violet Gin and Tonic
- Feeding the Family
- Published on Friday, 03 June 2022 14:12
- Last Updated on 02 June 2022
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
London Mums’ friends Monica and Donatella have created the perfect gin and tonic cocktail and called it Violet Gin and Tonic to share and get ready for Jubilee weekend! Not only is the cocktail great to enjoy with your friends, but the gin itself comes in a beautiful bottle and makes for a lovely gift.
Parma Violet Gin is an aromatic violet infusion with Italian elegance.
- 50ml Parma Violet gin
- 10ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5ml Indian Tonic Water
- Lemon and mint to garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin and lemon juice and shake well.
- In a tall glass, add ice and half the tonic water.
- Strain the mix from the shaker into the glass and top up with the rest of the tonic.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon and a sprig of mint.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums