- Published on Saturday, 02 June 2012 10:30
- Last Updated on 01 June 2012
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Easy yummy recipe for the whole family.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
300 g linguine pasta
6 large sausages (Italian style sausages are particularly delicious)
1 dsp olive oil
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
150 g Philadelphia Original
Tomato puree (optional) for a ‘red’ option.
1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water as directed on the packet.
2. Skin the sausages and roll the sausage meat into bite size balls. Fry in a little oil until browned all over and cooked through. Remove the meatballs from the pan.
3. Add the onion and garlic to the frying pan and cook gently for several minutes to soften the onions. Add the Philly to the onions with a little water. Gently heat until the Philly has melted, then stir in the meatballs.
4. Meanwhile drain the pasta and divide between 4 pasta bowls. Top with the meat balls and spoon over the Philly sauce to serve.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums