- Published on Saturday, 07 July 2012 10:29
- Last Updated on 07 July 2012
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
150 g strawberries, quartered
2 meringues (approx 12g each)
25 g low fat strawberry yogurt
5 g strawberry jam
75 g Philadelphia Light, softened
1. Place half the strawberries and meringues in the bottom of a sundae glass.
2. Marble the yoghurt and jam through the Philly and spoon into the sundae glass.
3. Top with the remaining strawberries and meringue, add two spoons and enjoy.
Tip: This can also be made with raspberries and natural yogurt if you prefer it less sweet.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums