Home beauty treatment solutions by Wecasa review
- Mums Tips
- Fashion & Beauty
- Published on Wednesday, 26 January 2022 11:45
- Last Updated on 20 January 2022
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
I was allocated Sabrina, a fellow Italian with expertise in waxing, manicure, pedicure, beauty treatments. During the weeks before the appointment, I was reminded through the app and sent a very detailed explanation of what to expect.
Sabrina was very professional, kind, polite, accommodating and flexible. She adapted to my environment and to my needs. I could not recommend her and this service highly enough.
She also explained me what is trendy in terms of bikini waxing. I did not know that the Hollywood wax (no hair in the pubic area) is the most popular one in Britain.
Whether it’d be a personal treat, the ultimate romantic spa treatment, partner and partner facials or getting your hair blow-dried for a hot date, Wecasa offers a whole host of services that fit into your schedule, at home, seven days a week with top local skilled professionals who come equipped with everything needed.
Wecasa has lots of tips for self-care routines – which are up by 250% since the first lockdown, according to a recent research.
Tips for the soul
Pierre André and Antoine Chatelain started Wecasa back in 2017 in France and expanded their business into the UK in 2021. Both founders are on a mission to make a positive impact on people’s lives by bringing ease, convenience and a fresh approach to at-home on-demand treatment services and making it a part of your ongoing lifestyle:
- Schedule it in: we are often guilty of putting everyone before ourselves and letting daily chores take over precious me-time. Make a conscious effort to build self-care and me-time into your lifestyle. Look at your overall time and figure out where there is space for you to be the priority, then schedule this in on an ongoing basis
- Book it in, in advance: people often feel guilty about booking in time for themselves; however, it is as useful to your mental wellbeing as a routine doctor’s appointment. It often helps to book in your desired me-time in advance to avoid letting it fall to the wayside. Book up multiple appointments, activities and relaxation to fill up the diary. We find that if we do this then it fits into our schedule and we won’t cancel because it’s already been paid for
- Be in the moment: we cannot say this enough, but turn off your phone. It’s a challenge, we know, but to fully appreciate me-time and self-care you need to be in the moment and block out the outside world – those emails can wait and so can those WhatsApp messages – turn airplane mode on and make it a real break
With workloads on the rise both professionally and at home, it’s harder than ever for busy people to find time for themselves and achieve the right work-life balance. Wecasa helps to bring calm, balance and ease to your day-to-day life, no matter how busy.
According to Wecasa’s customers this is all a result of covid lockdowns and feeling safer in one’s own home. It makes logistics easier especially if you have children so it fits into your schedule and Wecasa also works with many less able people who now have the opportunity to receive treatments at home and enjoy pampering.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums