Reader Offer: money off for the Tullett Prebon London Boat Show tickets at ExCeL London (12-20 January 2013)
- Published on Monday, 07 January 2013 13:00
- Last Updated on 07 January 2013
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Europe’s first boat show, the Tullett Prebon London Boat Show will be at ExCeL London from 12-20 January 2013, serving as a stunning showcase for thousands of the latest marine products, boats, brands and suppliers as well as providing fun family day out.
Attractions include the On The Water multi-activity pools, where visitors are invited to try canoeing, kayaking and radio controlled model yacht racing. Visit the dock edge to explore the feature boats and see Jack Moule, four times British Jet Ski Freestyle Champion, perform breath taking stunts.
London Mums readers have the chance to purchase tickets with £5 off the full ticket price. All visitors will get the opportunity to experience five shows for the price of one with the London Bike, Outdoors and Active Travel Shows along with the Luxury Brand Show all available under one roof on one ticket from Thursday, 17 to Sunday, 20 January! Additionally, children 15 years and under go free with any full paying adult! To get £5 off your Show ticket (full ticket price £20*), simply log on to www.londonboatshow.com, or call the ticket hotline on 0871 230 7140** and quote PL24.
The Tullett Prebon London Boat Show is a key event for sailing, boating and anyone wanting to get out on the water, whether for the first time or for experienced water-lovers. The Show will host boats of every shape, size and variety as well as everything a boat owner could possibly need and more – with both power and sail boats on boardwalks that will provide a stunning vista across the arena.
During the nine day Show, leading British and international boat and product manufacturers will be showcasing the newest creations and brands all under one roof. Show visitors will be the first to see world, European and UK launches from leading companies before anyone else.
Whatever your boating preference, the array of boats and equipment on display are a must-see. There are many more attractions to the Show, including:
• Stunning sail boats – get set for the spring and get your boat out on the water
• The centrally located Black & White bar and Sunseeker Champagne bar to indulge in a cocktail or two!
• The Used Boat Marina where you can walk and peruse a variety of used boats to suit many budgets and needs
• A Boardwalk dedicated to both power and sail boats. Both boardwalks are located inside the hall for visitors to admire a wide range of vessels at deck level
• Listen to experts in the Knowledge Box. This is the place to go to see and hear from the boating industries valued experts and gain tips and advice on a range of topics
• NEW for 2013 the South hall will house a Multi Activity Pool that will see model boat racing, kids activities and marine challenges taking place
• The Luxury Brand Show returns to present the most opulent components of luxury lifestyle
Located at ExCeL , it couldn’t be easier to visit the Show. With the the new cable car spanning the river from Greenwich to the Royal Docks, you can take in views of London on the way! It’s also accessible by DLR, rail and car parking tickets can be purchased in advance for a daily price of £12 with an adult or concession advance Show ticket. Tullett Prebon London boat show tickets will also allow visitors to access the Outdoor, London Bike and Active Travel Show for free.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums