Win tickets to the star-studded premiere of Military Wives in London’s famous Leicester Square!
- Published on Friday, 07 February 2020 11:21
- Last Updated on 07 February 2020
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
To celebrate the release of Military Wives, we’re giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the film’s premiere in London’s famous Leicester Square on Monday 24th February 2020 and a goodie bag filled with lovely Military Wives limited edition merchandise.
The inspirational story of friendship, love, and support on the home front. A group of women come together as their partners serve in Afghanistan. Together they form the very first military wives choir, helping each other through some of life’s most difficult moments and also becoming a media sensation and global movement in the process. Peter Cattaneo (The Full Monty) directs Oscar® Nominee and BAFTA® Winner Kristin Scott Thomas (Darkest Hour) and BAFTA® Nominee Sharon Horgan (Catastrophe) in this feel good crowd-pleaser.
Military Wives stars Kristin Scott Thomas, Sharon Horgan, Greg Wise (A Private War) and Jason Flemyng (Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels). Rounding out the cast and playing the military wives are Emma Lowndes (Downton Abbey), Gaby French (Victoria), Lara Rossi (Robin Hood), Amy James-Kelly (Safe) and India Ria Amarteifio (Line of Duty).
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts0X-U7uLdw” /]
Military Wives will be released in UK cinemas 6th March 2020.
For a chance to win this amazing prize, simply subscribe to one of the London Mums social media platforms of your choice
and answer the following question correctly in the competition form below this post. Name one of the main stars in this movie.
Terms and conditions: Deadline to enter is 12pm on 17 February 2020. No alternative prize is available.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via the London Mums website via the competition form below this post.
- The opening date for entries is at 12:00pm on 7th February 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 12:00pm on 17.02.20. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 02.20.
- The winner will receive entry for two people to the UK premiere of Military Wives, held at Cineworld Leicester Square on 24thFebruary at 6:15pm.
- By entering the prize draw, the prize winner confirms that they are free to attend the premiere from 6pm on the day of the event.
- Prize does not include travel or accommodation. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- Tickets for entry to the premiere can be collected by the prize winner on the day of the event with proof of ID required to receive the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) on or before 02.20 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 1 day of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged and no alternative prize will be available for the prize winner.
- Entry to and attendance at the premiere is subject to respectful and appropriate behaviour. The dress code is smart/casual. The Promoter reserves the right to deny the prize winner and their guest entry and revoke their attendance at the event should they not adhere to the dress code and should they behave inappropriately.
- The cinema reserves the right to refuse entry in accordance with its own policies.
- The prize is supplied by Lionsgate UK, 45 Mortimer Street, 5th Floor, London, W1W 8HJ. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize is London Mums.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums