Win tickets to Robozuna’s Wrestling event this half-term
- Published on Saturday, 08 February 2020 10:08
- Last Updated on 07 February 2020
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
This invitation-only show is taking place in a secret London location on Monday, 17th February, kicking off from noon, so make sure you’re available!
As well as front row seats for the wrestling, the winners will also get the chance to play the newly-launched Robozuna Roblox at a pop-up gaming station, meet the hero of Team Veredus – Mangle the robot – plus loads more surprises to be revealed on the day.
Robozuna is back this month on ITV and CITV with brand new episodes, with the date for the first episode to be announced on Facebook. If you missed season 1, or the first part of season 2, you can catch up on all the action on Netflix.
Set in a faraway universe, ruled by a legion of evil robots, 14-year-old Ariston and his homemade robot, Mangle, must go head to head against Combatabots in order to free their oppressed home.
In their world, you have to be ready to battle, anytime, anywhere and there’s one escape for the masses – Robozuna – the ultimate bot-battling-bot competition!
To enter, simply subscribe to one of the London Mums social media platforms of your choice
and answer the question in the competition form below this post and leave your details before the closing date of midnight on 13th February 2020. Which Robozuna team does Mangle belong to? a. Veredus; b. Virtual; c. Victorious.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- The prize is tickets for two adults and up to two children to attend the Robozuna Rumble wrestling event on Monday, 17th February. Full details including the event location and directions will be provided to the winner
- Entrants must be aged 18+
- Entries from UK mainland addresses only
- There is no cash or alternative to the prize
- Travel to the event or food and drink at the venue is not included in the prize
- Parents must accompany and supervise children for the duration of the event
- The winner will be picked by London Mums within 24-hours of the competition closing. If the winner doesn’t respond within 48-hours, or they cannot attend the event, London Mums will choose an alternative winner (and soon on until the prize is fulfilled)
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums