Win a prize bundle worth £450 in conjunction with our Health in the City campaign
- Published on Friday, 28 March 2014 14:20
- Last Updated on 31 March 2014
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
London Mums are working with BMI Healthcare, the UK’s largest provider of independent healthcare, this summer to launch our women’s health campaign Health in the City. This is the best competitions we have ever had on our website. Please share it and enter it now (until 30th April). Check details below.
With 13 hospitals and outpatient clinics spanning the capital, BMI Healthcare in London responds to diverse medical needs from diagnostics, consultation and surgical care to rehabilitation and recovery across a full range of minor, acute and chronic conditions throughout London.
With nearly 4 million women living in London, Health in the City, aims to get under the issues that really matter to you. We all know that health can be complicated. The vast array of symptoms and conditions are not always easy to understand, nor are the treatment options easy to navigate or access. Often symptoms can point to a variety of different of conditions – and it’s crucial women know what these are, what the serious signs are and what they can do about them. Women’s health isn’t just about having children. It is important that women are armed with the correct information about their health – from puberty to menopause and all the different stages in between.
To launch the campaign and help London Mums work with BMI Healthcare to tailor the topics and content we are launching the Health in the City women’s health survey. In order to enter the amazing competition, please click here to complete the survey by the 30th April 2014. When you complete the survey and share this page on social media, you will be entered in the prize draw and we will contact you at the end to announce the winners.
The main winner will receive a FREE health assessment by BMI Healthcare worth £167, a Product of the Year Goodie Bag worth £180, a fashion handbag by Jack Wolfskin and a bundle of DVDs donated by Signature Entertainment.
A runner-up will win a Product of the Year goodie bag worth over £180.
Second runner-up will win a bundle of DVDs donated by Signature Entertainment.
Here are the amazing prizes we are giving away!
FIRST PRIZE BUNDLE FOR A MAIN WINNER
2) A Product of the Year Goodie Bag worth over £180: In celebration of the 10 year anniversary of Product of the Year in the UK we’re offering two lucky London Mums the chance to win some of the most innovative products on the supermarket shelves. With thousands of new products being launched into the market every year, it’s often hard to know which ones to choose. This is where Product of the Year can help. The awards give shoppers an insight into the most innovative and value for money products in the shops, as voted on by you. Every year, in the largest survey of its kind, nearly 12,000 UK consumers vote for the best innovations across a variety of categories. They cover everything you need in your weekly shop; from food, baby care and toiletries, to healthcare, household cleaning products and pet food. Look out for the distinctive red logo in shops so you know which products most deserve your hard-earned cash.
Here’s your chance to bag yourself a fabulous goody bag, jam-packed with a selection of the winning Products of the Year for 2014.
3) A fashion handbag Camden Town by Brand Jack Wolfskin RRP £50.00: There’s enough space for a tablet and a whole host of everyday equipment bother under and on the front flap. Harking back to Jack Wolfskin’s early days the shoulder bag features a base made from synthetic buckskin and bold natural dyes. With an adjustable padded shoulder strap you’ll be ready for any outdoor adventure.
4) A bundle of DVDs donated by Signature Entertainment, the most exciting new Film Distributor in the UK. Signature aims to bring the film-loving public an interesting, stimulating, inspiring and eclectic range of feature films and audiovisual programming. Launched in April 2011, the Signature Entertainment team combines a wealth of film expertise with a vibrant and fresh outlook; pushing the boundaries with the goal to deliver quality entertainment to the cinema and the shelves. We recognise the diverse taste in film and by distributing an array of different genres, we will look to please a range of audiences.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest releases and competitions!
FIRST RUNNER-UP PRIZE: A Product of the Year Goodie Bag worth over £180
SECOND RUNNER-UP PRIZE: A bundle of DVDs donated by Signature Entertainment.
Please note, the results of the Health in the City survey will be used in media activity, on the BMI Healthcare website and in social media, all data collected will be kept confidential.
For more information on women’s health services at BMI Healthcare please visit: www.bmihealthcare.co.uk/womens_health
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums