WIN PREMIERE TICKETS WITH PETER RABBIT™ – At Cinemas March 16
- Published on Wednesday, 28 February 2018 12:36
- Last Updated on 28 February 2018
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
With the family favourite franchise finally hopping onto the big screen, Sony Pictures Entertainment and FindAnyFilm are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Peter Rabbit™ London premiere on Sunday 11th March 2018.
In PETER RABBIT™, the mischievous and adventurous hero who has captivated generations of readers now takes on the starring role of his own contemporary comedy. In the film, Peter’s feud with Mr. Thomas McGregor (Domhnall Gleeson) escalates to greater heights than ever before as their fight to gain control of McGregor’s coveted vegetable garden and the affections of the warm-hearted animal lover who lives next door (Rose Byrne) extends to the Lake District and London.
James Corden voices the character of Peter with playful spirit and wild charm, with Margot Robbie, Elizabeth Debicki, and Daisy Ridley performing the voice roles of the triplets, Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cotton-tail. Directed by Will Gluck from a screen story and screenplay by Rob Lieber and Will Gluck, based on the characters and tales of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter, the film is produced by Will Gluck and Zareh Nalbandian, with Doug Belgrad, Jodi Hildebrand, Catherine Bishop, Susan Bolsover, Emma Topping, Rob Lieber, Jason Lust, and Jonathan Hludzinski serving as executive producers.
Watch the ‘Moments Worth Paying For’ Peter Rabbit™ trailer here:
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/kr4Lt3Ff6P8″ /]
Great moments in film and TV are worth paying for, whether they’re epic moments that take your breath away or heart pounding adventure moments that have us biting our lips, they all take us on a journey and all have value. With a wealth of official ways to watch film and TV out there, as their makers intended, it’s never been easier to show your love – head to FindAnyFilm.com – where you can find all films and TV shows, all above board.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply watch the trailer above, subscribe to our YouTube channel www.youtube.com/user/londonmums and answer the following question in the competition form below this post:
When Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny are walking along the clothes line, what item of clothing do they fall into?
Peter Rabbit™ comes to UK cinemas on 16 March, 2018.
PETER RABBIT and all associated characters ™ & © Frederick Warne & Co Limited. PETER RABBIT™, the Movie ©2018 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- 1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 13 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. Entrants under 18 must seek permission to enter this prize draw from a parent/guardian.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The opening date for entries is 12PM GMT on Wednesday 28th February 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 9AM on Monday 5th March 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The winner will receive a pair of tickets to the UK premiere of Peter Rabbit on Sunday March 11 at 12 noon at Vue West End, 3 Cranbourne Street, London, WC2H 7AL.
5.The prize does not include travel costs, accommodation, food or drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Enter this and other fantastic competitions from our special giveaway section.
Check London Mums very own up to 60% discounted deals for London Attractions and theatre shows. Take a look at our dedicated page!
Subscribe to the London Mums magazine and the YouTube channel for more insights into celebrities, films, toys, London Attractions, film reviews, celebrities interviews, and children honest views!
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums