WIN a Fisher Price Rainforest™ Melodies and Lights Deluxe Gym™ courtesy of Nelsons® Colica®
- Published on Sunday, 09 November 2014 13:00
- Last Updated on 07 November 2014
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
We have teamed up with Nelsons Colica Colic Granules to offer 1 lucky Mum the chance to win a Fisher Price Rainforest™ Melodies and Lights Deluxe Gym™ as a treat for your little one.
Nelsons has launched NEW Nelsons Colica Colic Granules, a homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of colic in babies over one month of age.
Colic is a medical term for excessive and frequent crying in a baby who appears to be otherwise healthy and well fed. It usually begins within the first few weeks of life, but often stops by the time the baby is four months old and by six months at the latest. In most cases the intense crying occurs in the late afternoon and the baby may clench their fists and draw their knees up to their tummy or arch their back.*
- Try soothing baby with a gentle rocking by walking round the house while holding them. You could also try taking them out for a ride in the car as the vibration, noise, movement and change of scenery can be soothing.
- Give your little one a gentle massage on their stomach.
- Try giving your baby a colic remedy like Nelsons Colica Colic Granules, a homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of colic in babies over one month of age.
- Hold your baby close so that they can hear your heartbeat to help calm them.
- Your baby spent months bathed in a warm amniotic fluid so try a warm, peaceful bath.
Nelsons Colica Colic Granules contains a unique formulation of 30c potencies of natural Citrullus colocynthis and Dioscorea villosa.
Nelsons Colica Colic Granules costs £5.80 and is available from Boots, Tesco and www.amazon.co.uk
Always read the label.
* If you are concerned about your baby’s symptoms or their excessive crying you should seek advice from your GP
To win this amazing baby gym, please answer this simple question in the competition form below the post. The question is: What’s your chosen baby name? Deadline is 30th November 2014.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums