Win Disney’s Big Hero 6 DVD exclusive merchandising
- Published on Thursday, 14 May 2015 10:24
- Last Updated on 14 May 2015
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
To celebrate the release of Disney’s Big Hero 6, out on Disney 3D Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™, DVD & Digital HD on 25th May 2015, London Mums are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Big Hero 6 goody bag which include a kite, stickers, key ring, t-shirt and Big Hero 6 on DVD! One lucky runner up will win a Big Hero 6 T–shirt!
With all the heart and humour audiences expect from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Big Hero 6 is an action-packed comedy-adventure about robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada, who learns to harness his genius—thanks to his brilliant brother Tadashi and their like-minded friends: adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. When a devastating turn of events catapults them into the midst of a dangerous plot unfolding in the streets of San Fransokyo, Hiro turns to his closest companion—a robot named Baymax—and transforms the group into a band of high-tech heroes determined to solve the mystery.
Can’t wait for the film? Pre-order your copy from Amazon today!
Disney’s Big Hero 6 is out on Disney 3D Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™, DVD & Digital HD on 25th May 2015
© 2015 Disney
For your chance to win these exclusive prizes, write in the competition form below who is yours or your child favourite Disney character of all times. Deadline to enter is 14th June 2015.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- Disney’s Big Hero 6 is out on Disney 3D Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™, DVD & Digital HD on 25th May 2015 © 2015 Disney
- Offer is non-transferrable and no cash equivalent will be given.
- The competition is open until 10th June 2015.
- One winner will receive a goody bag which includes a DVD, kite, stickers, key ring and t shirt. One runner up will also win a t shirt.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes will be sent to the winner within four-weeks of the competition closure date.
FREE ACTIVITY SHEETS from Big Hero 6
Big Hero 6 Nerds-inspired Science Experiments:
Art & Craft activities:
Big Hero 6 inspired food recipes:
Here are the film reviews and behind the scene footage for this amazing movie from all our mums’ and kids’ reporters.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums