Win a set of Valerian Funko Pop! Figures – in cinemas 2 August 2017
- Published on Friday, 28 July 2017 13:10
- Last Updated on 28 July 2017
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
To celebrate the release of the highly-anticipated and visually spectacular new adventure film from legendary director Luc Besson, VALERIAN AND A CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS, starring Dane DeHaan, Cara Delevingne, Rihanna, John Goodman and Ethan Hawke; we are giving you the chance to win your very own set of 4 Valerian Funko Pop! Figures!
In the 28th century, Valerian (Dane DeHaan) and Laureline (Cara Delevingne) are a team of special operatives charged with maintaining order throughout the human territories. Under assignment from the Minister of Defence, the two embark on a mission to the astonishing city of Alpha—an ever-expanding metropolis where species from all over the universe have converged over centuries to share knowledge, intelligence and cultures with each other. There is a mystery at the center of Alpha, a dark force which threatens the peaceful existence of the City of a Thousand Planets, and Valerian and Laureline must race to identify the marauding menace and safeguard not just Alpha, but the future of the universe.
Watch the trailer here
We have a set of 4 Valerian Funk Pop! Figures (Valerian, Laureline, Igon Siruss and Doghan Daguis) to give away to one lucky reader. Simply watch the trailer and answer the question below for a chance to win! Write the answer in the competition form below this post by midnight 26 August 2017.
What is the name of the city of a thousand planets?
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw opens at 11 am GMT on 23 July 2017 and closes at midnight on 26 August 2017. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The prize draw is run in association with London Mums magazine and Grapevine Digital Limited.
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over when entering the prize draw and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize. Entrants aged under 18 must seek permission to enter this prize draw from a parent/guardian.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must answer the above question in the competition form below this post. They must do so by the prize draw closing date and time.
- Only one entry per person will be considered. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- If entering through Facebook or Twitter a valid account that clearly identifies the holder as being a Facebook or Twitter user is needed. All entrants must abide by the terms and conditions required by Facebook or Twitter.
- Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the prize draw.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegible, illegal, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Prize for the winner is ONE (1) set of four (4) Valerian Funko Pop! Figures
- The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
- The prize winner will be chosen at random performed by a computer process on 27 August 2017 and contacted by a representative from London Mums magazine by email provided on entry within 24 hours of the prize draw closing date.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
- If the prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other prize draw or promotion by the prize winner.
- The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize. The prize will be sent to the winner within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- By entering the prize draw, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited, Grapevine Digital Limited or London Mums magazine or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the prize winner will be announced on the Promoter’s website and may be obtained for three months after the prize draw close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ marked with the name ‘Valerian Funko Pop! Figures.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums