Win a Pete’s Dragon poster signed by Bryce Dallas Howard!
- Published on Wednesday, 07 September 2016 19:30
- Last Updated on 07 September 2016
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
With so many amazing films released by Disney this year, I didn’t think Pete’s Dragon would be a hit. But I personally loved it! Read my heart-warming review here. With London Mums magazine you can now win a Pete’s Dragon poster signed by Bryce Dallas Howard! Read this post to find out how you can get hold of this amazing prize!
To celebrate the release of the film, in cinemas now, we’re giving you the chance to win a Pete’s Dragon poster signed by Bryce Dallas Howard!
For years, old wood carver Mr Meacham (Robert Redford) has delighted local children with his tales of the fierce dragon that resides deep in the woods of the Pacific Northwest.
To his daughter, Grace (Bryce Dallas Howard), who works as a forest ranger, these stories are little more than tall tales…until she meets Pete (Oakes Fegley). Pete is a mysterious 10-year-old with no family and no home who claims to live in the woods with a giant, green dragon named Elliott. And from Pete’s descriptions, Elliott seems remarkably similar to the dragon from Mr. Meacham’s stories. With the help of Natalie (Oona Laurence), an 11-year-old girl whose father Jack (Wes Bentley) owns the local lumber mill, Grace sets out to determine where Pete came from, where he belongs, and the truth about this dragon.
Disney’s “Pete’s Dragon” is in UK cinemas now.
To win simply RT the below tweet!
PETE’S DRAGON IS RELEASED IN UK CINEMAS NOW
- Competition will open at 7 September 2016
- Competition will close at midnight on 27 September 2016 and entries sent after the closing date will not be considered
- Entrants must be over the age of 13
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- To enter users must RT the following tweet from @LondonMums Twitter account https://twitter.com/londonmums
- Prize for 2 (TWO) winners is 1 (ONE) signed Pete’s Dragon poster by Bryce Dallas Howard
- The 2 (TWO) winners will be picked at random from all entrants
- The winner will be notified via Twitter direct message and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Failure to reply to notification within 1 week then the prize will be re-allocated and another winner will be picked from the remaining valid entries
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment
- Winner’s name, address and contact details may be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums