Win a PAN prize bundle
- Published on Monday, 12 October 2015 13:00
- Last Updated on 10 October 2015
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
On the 16th October 2015 the magical family adventure PAN hits our screens and to celebrate its arrival, you have the chance to win a PAN-tastic gift bundle, which includes: a DIY map, a Pea Shooter, a Paper boat, hair chalk, a kids’ t-shirt, temporary tattoos (Pan & Tiger Lily), an inflatable sword and a Pan necklace. The incredible fairy tale of Peter Pan comes to life from director Joe Wright (Atonement, Pride & Prejudice) presenting PAN a wholly original adventure about the beginnings of the beloved characters created by J.M. Barrie. Peter (Levi Miller) is a mischievous 12-year-old boy with an irrepressible rebellious streak, but in the bleak London orphanage where he has lived his whole life those qualities do not exactly fly.
Then one incredible night, Peter is whisked away from the orphanage and spirited off to a fantastical world of pirates, warriors and fairies called Neverland. There, he finds amazing adventures and fights life-or-death battles while trying to uncover the secret of his mother, who left him at the orphanage so long ago, and his rightful place in this magical land. Teamed with the warrior Tiger Lily (Rooney Mara) and a new friend named James Hook (Garrett Hedlund), Peter must defeat the ruthless pirate Blackbeard (Hugh Jackman) to save Neverland and discover his true destiny—to become the hero who will forever be known as Peter Pan.
You can read London Mums review of PAN here:
PAN comes to cinemas on October 16th with previews on the 10th & 11th October; ahead of its release we are giving you the chance to win this gift bundle by simply answering the question below.
Question – enter your answer in the competition form below this post:
Pan features this Oscar®-nominated actor as the fearsome pirate Blackbeard. This global superstar is known for his roles in Les Misérables and Wolverine. Name the actor.
1. Hugh Jackman
2. Hugh Grant
3. Hugh Laurie
Join the Twitter conversation with #PAN
PAN is in cinemas 16th Oct 2015.
For more information on PAN visit www.warnerbros.co.uk/pan
©2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions
- Competition will close midnight on 30th October 2015.
- Open to UK residents only
- London Mums magazine is the competition promoter
- Prize for each winner is 1 (one) DIY map, 1 (one) Pea Shooter, 1 (one) Paper boat, 1 (one) hair chalk, 1(one) kids’ t-shirt, 1 (one) temporary tattoos (Pan & Tiger Lilly), 1 (one) inflatable sword, 1 (one) Pan necklace
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums