Win a Lovevery Play Kit worth up to £120
- Published on Friday, 17 February 2023 13:28
- Last Updated on 16 February 2023
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Lovevery’s early learning system supports families with stage-based play essentials for children and content for parents. The Play Kits programme makes world-class research and neuroscience simple, relevant and accessible, to help parents feel confident they’re giving their children the best start in life. Lovevery’s team of experts, academics and specialists link brain science and Montessori to design best-in-class playthings for children ages 0-4, delivered every 2-3 months, just as a child’s developmental windows are beginning to open. Their goal is to reach families in ways that fit with their lives–with toys for curious children and tools for busy parents.
Each of the 18 stage-based Play Kits are curated with expert-designed playthings, books, and a Play Guide for parents with child development info, at-home activity ideas, and ways to play. The Kits eliminate guesswork and build confidence in parents by making child development information simple, fun and accessible.
Lovevery takes a scientific approach in designing play essentials with the support of child development experts that make the most of each stage. In an age of overstimulation and constant input, toys that promote a quieter and more sustained play environment support a young child’s cognitive development.
- Take Out the Guesswork: Spend less time researching and more time connecting with your child. Lovevery experts link brain science and Montessori to the way you play.
- Right Toys, Right Time: Support your child’s learning and build important milestone skills with toys tailored to their exact stage, delivered every 2-3 months.
- Durable & Sustainable: Lovevery’s multi-purpose toys are built to last and made with sustainably harvested wood, organic cotton, recycled paper, soy-based ink, and bio-based plastics.
- Parenting Made Easier: Lovevery includes toys and books for curious babies and tools for busy parents. Access expert tips, research, and activities that fit into your family’s life with The Play Guides.
- No Commitments: Families can skip or cancel their subscription at any time, with several payment options available.
The Play Kit programme subscriptions start at £80 per kit. Lovevery personalises each subscription to a child’s birth date/adjusted birth date and families keep the kits for more advanced learning and play as a child grows.
For your chance to win this fabulous prize, simply subscribe to one of the London Mums social media platforms of your choice Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and answer the following question: ‘What is your most precious childhood memory?’ in the form below this post.
Terms and conditions: Deadline to enter is midnight on 2nd April 2023. No alternative prize is available.
Cannot wait to win?! BUY FROM HERE.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums