Win a LeapPad Ultra (RRP £119.99) the ultimate kids’ learning tablet
- Published on Thursday, 05 December 2013 14:29
- Last Updated on 05 December 2013
- Monica Costa
- 2 Comments
Recommended for children aged four to nine years old, the LEAPFROG’S LEAPPAD ULTRA is the number one selling kids’ tablet. The child-tough device comes ready with LeapSearch, a kid-safe web browser that parents can trust.
• It works with a unique library of more than 500 high-quality content experiences designed or approved by learning experts.
• Unique to LeapPad Ultra is the 7 inch high-resolution screen, which is designed to help children learn to write using a stylus while supporting interactive touch experiences.
• It features a sleek new look, a long-lasting rechargeable battery, and front and back cameras and video recorders – plus 8 GB of storage for photos, apps, videos and more. With LeapPad Ultra kids can store up to 40,000 images!
• LeapPad Ultra was included in the acclaimed Dream Toys list for 2013.
To aid learning and discovery, the device offers children hints, tips and full tutorials, devised by LeapFrog’s highly qualified team of Learning Experts. Should little learners get stuck, LeapPad Ultra features personalised auto- levelling meaning that levels of games or challenges will be tailored to players’ abilities, and will encourage them to develop.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, answer the simple question below in our dedicated competition page (USE ONLY THE DEDICATED PAGE & DO NOT SEND MESSAGES OR DO NOT POST MESSAGES ON THE WEBSITE OR ON THIS PAGE AS THE ENTRY WON’T BE VALID – YOU WON’T BE NOTIFIED OF THE WRONG ENTRY) https://londonmumsmagazine.com/competition-area. The question is: What type of species is a frog?
The deadline to enter is 20th December 2013.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums