London Mums Competitions

image

Everyone loves a freebie. London Mums partner with selected businesses to offer amazing products for free to members of our organisation and readers of the London Mums magazine.  Don’t miss the opportunity to win our goodies and enter our competitions and prize draws. Over the years we have given away thousands of prizes including children’s DVDs, family films, tickets to events, cinema and West End shows, handbags, beauty products, toys, books for both mums and children.

Win a hamper including 4 packs of Sunvit-D3 and a Vitamin D test kit worth £50

 

As the days draw shorter and the nights become longer, there is no doubt that winter is still hanging around. During these months, sunlight is a rare occurrence for many of us. January is known as the darkest and most depressing month of the year; struggling to pay off that Christmas debt, cold blistering winds, back to work (sigh!) Still, many of us soldier through in anticipation of a sunnier spring just round the corner.

People often underestimate the importance of sunlight in our diets – how often do you see sunlight in your daily routine? Are you making the time to get out the office or house for lunch? Are you taking appropriate breaks? The body naturally makes around 90% of the Vitamin D it needs, but this can only happen when your skin gets enough direct UV light from sunshine. The other 10% of your intake actually comes from foods rich in Vitamin D such as oily fish, egg yolks, and cheese. As the body ages, the skin’s ability to convert vitamin D3 into the active form is reduced, and particularly during winter, obtaining this vitamin can be difficult. This essential vitamin is needed for maintenance of teeth and bones, normal muscle function, cell division and even our well-being.

 

If you are not exposed to sunlight, there are other ways to ensure you are getting enough vitamin D in your diet. SunVit-D3 are a Vitamin D supplement that comes in a variety of tablets and liquid doses, all of which are Halal certified and suitable for vegetarians. Vitamin D is definitely underrated, as many people aren’t aware of the benefits it can have on us.

 

 

This is why Sun Vit-D3 are giving one lucky person a fantastic hamper full of essential daily vitamins to keep you happy and healthy. The supplement comes in a variety of tablets and liquid doses, all of which are Halal certified and suitable for vegetarians. All of their products are made from pure vitamin D3 and are filled with all the essential vitamins you need to get you through the colder months.

 

One lucky entrant will win a hamper including 4 packs of Sunvit-D3 and a Vitamin D test kit to the value of £50.

 

To find out more, please visit  http://www.sunvitd3.co.uk/

 

For your chance of winning this hamper, write the answer to the following question in the competition form below this post. Deadline to enter is midnight on 25 February 2018.

What vitamin is also known as the “The Sunlight Vitamin”?

A) Vitamin b

B) Vitamin c

C) Vitamin d

 

Enter this and other fantastic competitions from our special giveaway section

Subscribe to the London Mums magazine and the YouTube channel for more insights into celebrities, films, toys, London Attractions, film reviews, celebrities interviews, and children honest views!

 

Facebook Comments

Enter Competition

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Your Address (required)

    Contact Number (required)

    Competition Name

    Your Answer (required)

    Do the letters and numbers thing
    captcha

    %d bloggers like this: