WIN! A family ticket to the exclusive evening premiere of Barbie™ The Pearl Princess!
- Published on Friday, 31 January 2014 20:32
- Last Updated on 31 January 2014
- Monica Costa
- 1 Comment
To celebrate the DVD release of Barbie’s new movie, Barbie™ The Pearl Princess, on the 17th February, we are giving you the chance to win a family ticket to the exclusive premiere!
Held at the London Aquarium on Saturday 8th February at 7pm, this money can’t buy prize offers any Barbie® or mermaid fan a fantastic premiere experience with the exclusive viewing of her new movie before it’s released, special access to the aquarium, fun activities and the opportunity to meet Barbie®!
For the chance to join Barbie® for an unforgettable family evening and discover a magical underwater world, all you have to do is answering the simple question ‘What do you or your children love the most about Barbie?’ The deadline to enter is 5th February 2014.
Please make sure your enter your answer in our dedicated competition page https://londonmumsmagazine.com/competition-area.
Find out more at www.barbie.com/pearlprincessuk
Terms & Conditions:
· This competition is to win tickets to the Barbie™ Pearl Princess Premiere at the London Aquarium on 8th February 2014. Entries can be submitted from 31st January 2014 to 5th February 2014. Winners will be announced on the 5th February 2014.
· Entries to win tickets to Barbie™ Pearl Princess premiere are open to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Employees and their immediate families of Mattel UK, its agents, third parties, and anyone else professionally connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
· Users must supply a valid email address upon entering.
· Internet access is required to enter. No postal entries will be accepted.
· All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
· All successful entries will win tickets for either 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children to attend the Barbie™ Pearl Princess Premiere at the London Aquarium on 8th February 2014 between 19.00 and 21.00.
· Winners will be notified via email and will need to confirm the number of people per family attending by Friday 7th February to email address provided in winners email.
· The prize is for the winner only and is non- transferrable.
· This prize does not include any travel or accommodation costs.
· I give permission for photographs from the premiere event to be used by Mattel UK on www.barbie.com/barbiepearlprincessuk
· The Winners announced are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· If a winner is unable to be contacted by 6th February, a new winner will be selected from the original submissions and contacted on 7th February.
· No cash or other alternative prizes are available.
· Mattel shall not be liable for any interruption to this Premiere Competition due to forces out of Mattel’s control.
· By entering the competition, the participant agrees to release Mattel from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the prize or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by Mattel’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
· The terms and conditions of this competition will be interpreted on the basis of “English law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.”
BARBIE™ and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by Mattel, Inc.
©2014 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums