Win a back-to-school bundle worth £80 from neatlynamed
- Published on Friday, 25 August 2017 16:53
- Last Updated on 04 September 2017
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
According to new research carried out by children’s clothing label company, neatlynamed, mums spend £1,589 replacing items lost by their kids before the age of ten – and nearly two days in total looking for them. The research also found that on average, children will lose 483 belongings in the first 10 years of their lives – with hats, jumpers and cuddly toys the most likely to go missing.
With the new school term just around the corner, neatlynamed is here to help. The neatlynamed range of self-adhesive stickers and name labels will stay firmly in place, yet remove easily when needed. Available in a range of sizes and designs, these labels can be personalised and applied to anything from kids clothing and shoes, to backpacks, pencil cases and more.
neatlynamed is giving away a brilliant, back-to-school prize bundle worth over £80 to one lucky winner, featuring:
- neatlynamed Back2School XXL Pack, which includes Iron-on Labels, Peel & Stick Clothing Labels, Name Labels and more, which can all be personalised to keep kids’ possessions safe.
- Mickey Mouse Soft Toy to celebrate the launch of neatlynamed’s Disney Designs – a range of brightly coloured labels featuring popular Disney characters.
- £40 One4all Voucher to help you get your last minute back to school shopping done. These voucher cards can be redeemed at a huge range of stores including John Lewis, M&S, Debenhams, WHSmith and Argos.
See the full range from neatlynamed at www.neatlynamed.com
For your chance to win this practical and useful school hamper, please enter the type of school your child will be going to this September (primary/secondary, private/state) in the competition form below this post. The deadline to enter is midnight on 30 September 2017.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums