Win 1 of 6 prize bundles (a luxury food hamper & a gardening kit) to celebrate the release of film A LITTLE CHAOS
- Published on Wednesday, 15 April 2015 11:56
- Last Updated on 15 April 2015
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
A LITTLE CHAOS comes to cinemas this Friday, 17th April 2015 and to celebrate we’re giving 6 readers the chance to win a fantastic prize bundle featuring a delicious luxury food hamper, plus be inspired by the film and use your green fingers with your very own gardening kit.
About A Little Chaos
Alan Rickman’s A LITTLE CHAOS re-imagines the creation of The Rockwork Grove, one small element of the Sun King, Louis XIV’s building of the magnificent Palace of Versailles and stars Kate Winslet, Alan Rickman, Matthias Schoenaerts, Helen McCroy and Stanley Tucci.
Madame Sabine De Barra (Kate Winslet) is an unlikely candidate for landscape architect of the still?to-be-completed Palace of Versailles. She has little time for the classical, ordered designs of the man who hires her, the famous architect Le Nôtre (Matthias Schoenaerts).
However, as she works on her creation, she finds herself drawn to the enigmatic Le Nôtre and forced to negotiate the perilous rivalries and intricate etiquette of the court of King Louis XIV (Alan Rickman). But Sabine is made of strong stuff; her honesty and compassion help her to overcome both the challenges of her newfound popularity, and an unspeakable tragedy from her past, to win the favour of the Sun King and the heart of Le Nôtre.
Read London Mums’ magazine very own film critic Freda Cooper’s review of this period drama here.
Take a closer look at the beautiful film in the trailer:
For your chance to win an A LITTLE CHAOS prize bundle, please write the name of your all-time favourite period drama in the competition form below this article. Deadline to enter is 10th May 2015.
A Little Chaos is in UK cinemas 17th April 2015.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes on 10th May 2015.
- The promoter is Lions Gate UK Limited of 60 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2NU. The competition is run in association with London Mums Magazine. Entrants must be aged 15 or over and resident in the UK.
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate UK Limited or London Mums or associated agents of those companies.
- To enter the competition you need to write the name of your all-time favourite period drama in the competition form below this post. Deadline to enter is 10th May 2015.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Prize for each main winner is one (1) A Little Chaos Luxury Food Hamper and one (1) A Little Chaos gardening kit.
- The promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from London Mums magazine by email/ telephone.
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- If the winner fails to respond within 2 weeks of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be contacted.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums