Win 1 of 5 Tickets to Exclusive LEGO® Friends Party at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort and five runners’ up NEW LEGO® Friends Pop Star Recording Studio sets!
- Published on Tuesday, 08 September 2015 11:00
- Last Updated on 07 September 2015
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
LEGO® Friends is throwing an exclusive party to officially launch the brand NEW LEGO® Friends Pop Stars range at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort on Saturday 26th September 2015 and we’ve got five family tickets to give away. If you’re a LEGO® Friends fan then you’ll want to get a ticket to the hottest party in town this autumn. There will be hair stylists on hand and the chance to get your face, hand or arm painted with a glitter tattoo. Have your picture snapped in the photo booth, perfect your vocal talents with a spot of karaoke and learn the LEGO® Friends dance routine before showing off your new moves at the disco hosted by Fun Kids Radio. And, of course, they’ll be plenty of opportunities to get building with the latest LEGO® Friends sets including the all NEW LEGO® Friends Pop Stars range and luxury Heartlake Hotel. They’ll be chances to win prizes too and all guests will go home with a goody bag!
Tickets include entry to the park for a family of four (two adults and two children aged 15 years and under) plus access to the LEGO® Friends party which will be hosted at the Hotel from 4-6pm on Saturday 26th September 2015.
To be in with a chance of winning this ViP ticket simply, please write in the competition form below this post the name of the new area dedicated to LEGO® Friends at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
Five runner-ups will win a NEW LEGO® Friends Pop Star Recording Studio set!
- The promoter is LEGO Company Limited of 33 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 3UF.
- The competition is open from 09.00 on 8th September to 18th September 2015 inclusive.
- All prize draw entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 18th September 2015 at midnight. All prize draw entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the prize draw: Entrants need to write in the competition form below this post the name of the new area dedicated to LEGO® Friends at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
- No purchase necessary.
- By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be chosen at random after 19th September from all entries received.
- One winner, picked at random, will receive a family ticket to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort which admits four people (two adults and two children up to the age of 15 years of age), a night’s stay in a family room at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel and access to the LEGO Friends party in the LEGOLAND Windsor Hotel from 4-6pm on Saturday 26th The prize is only valid on Saturday 26th September.
- The date is non-negotiable and if winners are unable to attend, another winner will be chosen. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prizes with an alternative prizes of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) as soon as practicable after the Closing Date and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize does not include transport costs or any other expenses incurred as a result of prize redemption.
- All attending children must be accompanied by one responsible adult over the age of 18 years who shall be responsible for the winners during their attendance at the party. No additional persons are permitted to attend.
- The prizes do not have a cash value and are non-transferable.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prizes which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. If you are a winner you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering the prize draw you agree that any personal information provided by you may be held and used only by the Promoter to administer the competition.
- The decision of LEGO is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The prize draw is not open to any persons or their relatives employed by The LEGO Group.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents only.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The statutory rights of winners are not affected.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
For further details on the Pop Stars range and other new products please visit www.LEGO.com/Popstar
LEGO® and the LEGO logo are trademarks of The LEGO Group.
©2015 The LEGO Group
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums