Win 1 of 5 new animation Robinson Crusoe merchandising goodie bags
- Published on Monday, 02 May 2016 11:05
- Last Updated on 20 April 2016
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Robinson Crusoe washes up on UK shores on the 6th May 2016, with Bank Holiday previews from the 30th – 2nd May. To celebrate we are giving away some Robinson Crusoe merchandise to five lucky winners!
From the makers of A Turtle’s Tale and The House of Magic comes a fun-filled adventure in eye-popping 3D for the whole family to enjoy.
When Robinson Crusoe is washed up onto a tiny island after a violent storm, he realises that his only chance of survival is through the help of the exotic island animals. It isn’t easy at first, as the animals don’t speak “human.” But slowly but surely, they all start living together in harmony, until one day, when their comfortable life is overturned by two savage cats, who wish to take control of the island…
Watch the trailer here:
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question in the competition form below this post: What type of animal is Robinson’s friend, Tuesday?
Deadline to enter is midnight on 26th May 2016.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on 25th May 2016 and entries sent after the closing date will not be considered.
- Prize for five winners is x1 colouring book, x1 sticker book, x1 activity sheet and x1 DVD bundle which will include House of Magic, Shaun The Sheep and Paddington
- Winners will be selected at random from all correct and valid entries, and the Winner will be contacted via email
- Winners’ name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment
- Winners’ name, address and contact details may be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums