Win 1 of 5 copies of Military Wives DVD
- Published on Friday, 26 June 2020 11:05
- Last Updated on 25 June 2020
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
To celebrate the release of the feel-good crowd-pleaser Military Wives, we’re partnering with Lionsgate UK to giveaway 5 copies of the film on DVD! Sing-a-long to the familiar family favourites we all know and love in the comfort of your own home. Enjoy the critically acclaimed, inspirational story of friendship, love and support on the home front as a group of women come together as their partners serve in Afghanistan. Together they form the very first military wives choir, helping each other through life’s most difficult moments and also becoming a media sensation and global movement in the process.
Military Wives is available to own on digital download from 29th June and Blu-ray™ & DVD from 6th July 2020.
Peter Cattaneo (The Full Monty) directs Oscar® Nominee and BAFTA® Winner Kristin Scott Thomas (Darkest Hour) and BAFTA® Nominee Sharon Horgan (Catastrophe) star in this feel good crowd-pleaser.
The film also stars, Greg Wise (A Private War) and Jason Flemyng (Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels). Rounding out the cast and playing the military wives are Emma Lowndes (Downton Abbey), Gaby French (Victoria), Lara Rossi (Robin Hood), Amy James-Kelly (Safe) and India Ria Amarteifio (Line of Duty). The film will feature a score penned by BAFTA® Nominee and Mission: Impossible-Fallout composer, Lorne Balfe and a brand-new track for the official soundtrack, ‘Home Thoughts From Abroad’, written by Robbie Williams and long-time collaborator Guy Chambers.
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96ND_Zc01HI&feature=youtu.be%22%3EMilitary” /]
MILITARY WIVES Release Information:
Run time: 112 mins approx.
To win one of these DVDs, you simply need to subscribe to one of the London Mums social media platforms of your choice
and write what your favourite comedy of all time is in the competition form below this post. Deadline to enter is midnight on 26 July 2020.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 13 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via the London Mums website and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 12:00pm on 26/06/2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59pm on 26/07/2020. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when entering online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 27/08/2020.
- Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) copy of Military Wives on DVD.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone using details provided at entry before 02/08/2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by London Mums. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is London Mums.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums