Win 1 of 5 copies of Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool book by Peter Turner
- Published on Wednesday, 15 November 2017 13:10
- Last Updated on 14 November 2017
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
To celebrate the forthcoming release of Film Stars Don’t Die In Liverpool, in cinemas 16 November, we’re giving 5 readers the chance to win a copy of the book the film is adapted from.
About Film Stars Don’t Die In Liverpool
Liverpool, 1978: What starts as a vibrant affair between a legendary femme fatale and her young lover quickly grows into a deeper relationship, with Turner being the person Gloria turns to for comfort.
Their passion and lust for life is tested to the limits by events beyond their control. Gloria Grahame was a Hollywood leading lady at the heart of several hit films from the Golden Age of Hollywood, including The Big Heat, It’s a Wonderful Life, In a Lonely Place, and Oklahoma! She won the Academy Award® for Best Supporting Actress for her role in The Bad and the Beautiful.
The picture was co-financed by Eon Productions and IM Global, with Stuart Ford, Zygi Kamasa, Paul McGuigan, and Michael G. Wilson on board as Executive Producers.
Read London Mums’ review here
Watch my interview with Peter on YouTube:
Answer the following question correctly in the competition form below this post for your chance to be entered into the prize draw to win:
Who plays Hollywood Star Gloria Grahame in Film Stars Don’t Die In Liverpool?
Deadline to enter is midnight on 16 December 2017.
Film Stars Don’t Die In Liverpool, in cinemas 16 November 2017
© 2017 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc.
Subscribe to the London Mums magazine and the YouTube channel for more insights into films, celebrities, toys, London Attractions, film reviews, celebrities interviews, and children honest views!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By entering the Prize Draw, each Entrant (as defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions, and agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter in respect of the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and otherwise in relation to the Prize Draw. Entrants who do not comply with the Terms and Conditions will not be eligible to win the Prize.
Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility Requirements
- The prize draw opens on 15 November 2017 at 11am.
- The prize draw closes on 15 December at midnight.
- The prize draw is open to individuals who must be aged 15 or over when entering the prize draw and resident in the UK (the “Entrants”). The Promoter has the right, at its discretion, to request proof of age and residence to receive the prize. Entrants under 18 must make sure that their parent/guardian have consented to their entry into the competition and to these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- How to Enter
- Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw, Entrants must answer the question correctly by the prize draw close date. All entries must be submitted via competition form below this post.
- No other forms of entry will be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Prize for 5 winner(s) is:
- 1 x Film Stars Don’t Die In Liverpool book
- The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
- The prize for each winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prizes are supplied by Feref, 17-18 Great Pulteney Street, London
- Notifying the Prize Draw Winner
- Prize winners will be chosen at random performed by a computer process [OR supervised by an independent person] on 17 December 2017 and will be contacted by a representative from First News by email/ telephone provided on entry within 14 days of the prize draw closing date.
- The prize(s) will be sent to the winner(s) by post within 30 days of being notified of their win.
- The names of the prize winners will be announced by hosting site and may be obtained for one month after the prize draw close date
- Prize Terms
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- If a prize winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification that they are a winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other prize draw or promotion by the prize winners.
- The Promoter is Feref, 17-18 Great Pulteney Street, London, W1F 9NE. The prize draw is run in association with London Mums.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited or London Mums or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this (prize draw) competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the prize caused by the postal/delivery service.
- Use of Personal Information
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- Limitation of Liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter or those partnered with this prize draw
- Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Contacting Us
- if you have any queries about the manner in which the Prize Draw is administered, how your data is used by Lionsgate, and/or should you require us to remove your personal information from our systems, please contact: Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ
© 2017 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums