Win 1 of 3 pairs of tickets to the Baby Show at Olympia (London) with Busy Books by Campbells for each winner
- Published on Thursday, 01 October 2015 11:00
- Last Updated on 05 October 2015
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
The Baby Show with Made for Mums, the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting event, will be returning to Kensington Olympia from 23rd-25th October 2015. The Show is a must-attend event for new and expectant parents providing everything needed for bump, baby and you including all the essentials, alongside the latest, innovative products and boutique brands. With London Mums you can now win 1 of 3 pairs of tickets to The Baby Show in Kensington Olympia.
The Baby Show highlights include:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors the chance to thoroughly test and try before buying.
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands.
- The Baby Show stage will feature an array of leading experts, including nutrition specialist Annabel Karmel, breastfeeding specialists Geraldine Miskin and Clare Byam Cook, first aid expert Tracey Taylor from The British Red Cross and sleep experts Mandy Gurney and Fi Star Stone.
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear.
- A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the Show knowing they are being cared for.
And we have 3 pairs to give away!
Campbell is a specialist maker of books for babies and toddlers that parents, grandparents and friends can buy with confidence, in the certain knowledge that children will love and want to read them again and again.
The Baby Show is taking place on Friday 23rd, Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th October 2015, open from 10:00-5:30pm each day. Standard tickets are £20 www.thebabyshow.co.uk
For your chance to win one of three pairs of tickets and a book prize with each pair, write your favourite Baby name in the competition form below. Deadline to enter is midnight on 18th October 2015.
Ticket Competition Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Competition is open to UK residents only.
Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of The Baby Show.
Entry is strictly limited to one entry per person. The winner will be notified by email or phone call once the competition closes. The winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries received before the closing date and time. All prizes must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize. Entrants will receive a ticket code which can be activated at http://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/ Your data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums