Win 1 of 3 copies of Avengers: Infinity War DVD
- Published on Thursday, 06 September 2018 15:14
- Last Updated on 06 September 2018
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Take home a piece of cinematic history with London Mums who are giving away three copies of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War available on Blu-rayTM and DVD now.
For your chance to win a copy of Avengers: Infinity War on DVD simply subscribe to London Mums YouTube Channel
LONDON MUMS TV CHANNEL
and answer the question below in the competition form below this post: who is your favourite Avenger and why. Deadline to enter is midnight on 15th November 2018.
UK box office history was made when Avengers: Infinity War shattered all opening records, surpassed the £21.75 million mark at the global box office in just 48 days, and remains the fourth highest- grossing film of all time. Viewers go behind the scenes to gain exclusive access to more than two hours of never-before-revealed details which includes an epic filmmaker roundtable, an inside look at the surprising Super Hero pair-ups, deleted scenes and more!
Marvels’ Avengers: Infinity War is a must-own addition to every in-home film collection and is packaged several ways so that fans get the most out of their viewing experience. Consumers who experience the ultimate showdown Digitally will join a 30-minute roundtable with Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) directors Anthony and Joe Russo, Jon Favreau, Joss Whedon, James Gunn, Ryan Coogler, Peyton Reed and Taika Waititi who reflect on how their movies contribute to the MCU’s larger storytelling adventure.
The 4K Cinematic Universe Edition’s never-before-seen bonus material grants behind-the-scenes access to MCU members and features the memorable moments when characters first meet, the rationale behind some unexpected on-screen pair-ups, and a funny Super Hero gag reel. Featurettes explore the frighteningly powerful Thanos and two action-packed attempts to prevent his collection of all six Infinity Stones: the struggle on Titan and the massive battle in Wakanda. Deleted scenes and filmmaker commentary reveal even more on-set secrets from Marvel Studios’ monumental undertaking.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the firsttime—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence throughthe stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world,including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulledoff the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and thewounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
• A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies
contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
In “Avengers: Infinity War,” members from every MCU franchise must sacrifice like never before in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe. The film stars Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America, Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Don Cheadle as Colonel James Rhodes/War Machine, Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange, Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa/Black Panther, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, KarenGillan as Nebula, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Paul Bettany as Vision, Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon, Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Idris Elba as Heimdall, Danai Gurira as Okoye, Peter Dinklage as Eitri, Benedict Wong as Wong, Pom Klementieff as Mantis, Dave Bautista as Drax, featuring Vin Diesel as Groot, Bradley Cooper as Rocket, with Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, with Benicio Del Toro as The Collector, with Josh Brolin as Thanos, and Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/Star-Lord.
Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” is directed by Emmy® Award–winning directors Anthony and Joe Russo from an original screenplay by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely. Kevin Feige produced the film,with Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo, Trinh Tran, Jon Favreau, James Gunn and Stan Leeserving as executive producers.
Directors Anthony and Joe Russo’s creative team includes director of photography Trent Opaloch (“Captain America: Civil War,” “Elysium”), production designer Charles Wood (“Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” “The Matrix”), editors Jeffrey Ford, ACE (“Captain America: Civil War,” “Avengers: Age of Ultron”), and Matthew Schmidt (“Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Iron Man 3”), three-time Oscar®-nominated costume designer JudiannaMakovsky (“Captain America: Civil War,” “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”), visual effects supervisor Dan DeLeeuw (“Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” “Captain America: Civil War”), six-time Oscar®– nominated special effects supervisor Dan Sudick (“Captain America: Civil War,” “Black Panther”), and stunt coordinator Sam Hargrave (“Captain America: Civil War,” “Atomic Blonde”).
Based on the Marvel comic franchise first published in 1963, “Avengers: Infinity War” continues the lineageof epic big-screen adventures chronicled in “Iron Man,” “The Incredible Hulk,” “Iron Man 2,” “Thor,” “Captain America: The First Avenger,” “Marvel’s The Avengers,” “Iron Man 3,” “Thor: The Dark World,” “Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” “Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Ant-Man,” “Captain America: Civil War,” “Doctor Strange,” “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” “Thor: Ragnarok,” and “Black Panther.”
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums