Win 1 of 20 Vlog Star Volume One Starter Kits
- Published on Saturday, 17 October 2015 13:15
- Last Updated on 20 October 2015
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Vlog Star Volume One is the ultimate starter kit. It has been developed in collaboration with 11 top vloggers, including Charlie McDonnell (the first UK vlogger to reach over 1 million subscribers), Essie Button, Patricia Bright, MrDalekJD and more. The guide book gives easy-to-follow instructions on getting started; including everything from camera angles, to lighting to how to make your videos private.
Vlog Star Volume One also includes a section on privacy information to ensure that users are properly informed about how to manage their privacy settings. This will assure parents who want to encourage their children to gain confidence and self-awareness through vlogging that their child’s vlog does not have to be public.
Vlog Star Volume One is available from 2nd September, 2015 on Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com RRP £12.99/$19.99.
The 11 vloggers quoted in Volume One:
• Charlie McDonnell: Lifestyle, film & music vlogger and the first UK vlogger to reach over 1M subscribers
• Estee Lalonde (“Essie Button”): Canadian beauty, fashion and design vlogger
• MrDalekJD: One of the most prolific gaming vloggers in the UK
• Patricia Bright: Eemale fashion, beauty and hair vlogger
• Twiinsane: Twin gaming vloggers
• Andrew Castell (“AJ3FIFA”): Leading gaming vlogger
• ElyarFox: Aspiring vlogger musician
• Fusion of Cultures: Hair and beauty vlogger
• Corrie (“DizzyBrunette3”): Hair and beauty vlogger
• Secret Sessions: Music based YouTube channel
• AJ Odudu: TV Presenter and fitness vlogger
Volume One also includes a selfie tripod stand to help users independently film their videos, plus the comprehensive guide, including topics such as:
• Step by step guide to setting up a YouTube channel
• How to get the best camera angle
• How to manage lighting, sound and test shoots
• Content creation how to entertain audiences
• Tips from pro-vloggers
• How to set privacy settings
In order to win one of these amazing kits, write why you would like to receive one of these kits in the competition form below this post. Deadline to enter is midnight 29th November 2015.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums