Win 1 of 20 packs of Sweet Freedom
- Published on Wednesday, 08 February 2017 14:38
- Last Updated on 08 February 2017
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
We have 20 packs of Sweet Freedom Fruit Syrup to give away. Fruit Syrup is 100% natural as it is made of just fruit sweetness (apples, grapes and carob). It’s only 13 calories per teaspoon and you have the peace of mind of a product that has NO chemical processing, NO additives, NO preservatives, NO GMO’s, gluten, dairy, soya, eggs, nuts or refined sugar (not all sugar is GMO free, and UK farmers are now free to plant GM sugar beet). Everyone should have sweetness in their life.
For your chance to win one of these great packs, write your favourite recipe suggestion (where you would use Sweet Freedom) in the competition form below this post. Deadline to enter is midnight on 15 March 2017.
Here is a recipe suggestion.
Choc Shot and Lime Tart
Rich and indulgent, yet healthy too, the creamy filling is made from avocados, Sweet Freedom Choc Shot liquid chocolate and coconut butter. Instead of a tart you can also make individual desserts by spooning some of the crust mixture into glasses and then topping with the delicious chocolate mousse! You can also turn this into a frozen tart by freezing it for a couple of hours then take out of the freezer 20 minutes before serving to make it easier to slice. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans, Gluten free, Dairy Free
Ready in 190 minutes
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom Choc Shot
- 150g gluten free oatcakes (or ordinary)
- 100g soft pitted dates
- 1 tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 160g Sweet Freedom Choc Shot
- 100g coconut butter, melted
- Strawberries to serve
- In a food processor process the oatcakes until very fine. Add the Sweet Freedom Choc Shot, dates, coconut butter, and cinnamon and process to combine.
- Grease a spring form 18 cm / 7 inch inch cake tin. Press the crust into the pan to form a base. Alternatively divide between 6 glasses.
- In a high speed blender or food processor place all the filling ingredients and process until thick and creamy. Pour over the base and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours until firm. If making individual desserts, spoon the mixture over the crust in the glasses then place in the fridge to set.
- When ready to serve take out of the fridge, cut into slices and accompany with strawberries.
Recipe courtesy of Christine Bailey, nutritionist and health writer – www.advancenutrition.co.uk
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums