Win 1 of 2 DVD copies of Downton Abbey The Movie
- Published on Thursday, 30 January 2020 17:53
- Last Updated on 30 January 2020
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Downton Abbey The Movie, written by Julian Fellowes, is finally here and available on Digital and Blu-ray and DVD from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. London Mums have two copies of Downton Abbey The Movie to give away to lucky readers. Read my interview with creator Julian Fellowes and actor Hugh Bonneville to answer the entry question.
For a chance to win one of these DVDs, simply subscribe to one of the London Mums social media platforms of your choice
and answer the following question correctly in the competition form below this post. In which movies does Hugh Bonneville dress up as a woman?
Terms and conditions: Deadline to enter is midnight on 10 March 2020. No alternative prize is available.
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu3mP0c51hE” /]
Your can read a full behind the scenes special feature in the London Mums print magazine.
BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL BONUS FEATURES:
- Deleted Scenes
- Cast Conversations – Exclusive roundtable interviews with the cast.
- Upstairs Cast
- Downstairs Cast
- The Royal Visit – A look at how the royal visit proved to be an ambitious event both on and behind the camera.
- True to the Twenties – Fans of DOWNTON ABBEY are charmed by the sheer grandeur of the aristocracy in the early 20th Learn how DOWNTON ABBEY maintains a reputation of being true to the time period.
- Welcome to Downton Abbey – A behind-the-scenes look at the grandeur of Highclere Castle and how it serves as a cornerstone in the Downton Abbey franchise.
- The Brilliance of Julian Fellowes – Writer Julian Fellowes has created a story and beloved characters that resonate with people across the world. This piece celebrates Julian’s brilliant creativity and reveals his approach to bringing Downton Abbey to the big screen.
- Feature Commentary with Director Michael Engler.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums