Win 1 of 10 pairs of tickets to the world premiere of Testament Of Youth on Monday 5 January 2015 at Empire Leicester Square
- Published on Friday, 19 December 2014 19:30
- Last Updated on 19 December 2014
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
To celebrate the forthcoming release of Vera Brittain’s heart-breaking war memoir Testament of Youth, in cinemas 16th January 2015, London Mums are giving ten readers the chance to win tickets to the World Premiere of the film in London, Monday 5th January 2015.
Testament of Youth is a powerful story of love, war and remembrance, based on the First World War memoir by Vera Brittain, which has become the classic testimony of that war from a woman’s point of view. A searing journey from youthful hopes and dreams to the edge of despair and back again, it’s a film about young love, the futility of war and how to make sense of the darkest times.
Watch the trailer here:
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the premiere of Testament of Youth on Monday 5th January 2015 at Empire Leicester Square, all you need to do is answer the following question in the competition form below this post:
Q: In the trailer, Alicia Vikander’s character Vera Brittain is given a place at which University?
Testament of Youth will be released in UK cinemas on 16th January 2015.
Terms and Conditions
• Competition closes on 1st January 2015.
• The promoter is Lionsgate UK, the trading name of Lions Gate UK Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ. The competition is run in association with London Mums. Entrants must be aged 15 or over and resident in the UK.
• Entrants aged under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to the premiere.
• This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate UK Limited or London Mums or associated agents of those companies.
• To enter the competition: answer the multiple choice question correctly and submit answer in the competition form below this post. Only one entry per person will be considered.
• Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, illegal or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission. Lionsgate UK cannot be held liable for system failures at the handling house, on the websites or on telephone hotlines. Prize for each main winner is a pair of tickets to the Premiere of Testament of Youth at Empire, Leicester Square, London on Monday 5th January 2015. Entrants must be free to attend from 6pm on the day of the event.
• Entry to and attendance at the Premiere is subject to respectful and appropriate behaviour. The dress code is smart. The Promoter reserves the right to deny the Winner and their guest entry and revoke their attendance at the event should they not adhere to the dress code and should they behave inappropriately.
• Travel and accommodation are not included.
• In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged and no alternative prize will be available.
• Lionsgate UK reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
• Winners will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from London Mums by email/ telephone within [TIME FRAME].
• By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
• If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be contacted.
• Lionsgate UK’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums