Win 1 of 5 pairs of tickets to a special preview screening of Earth To Echo
- Published on Friday, 11 July 2014 11:10
- Last Updated on 13 July 2014
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
To celebrate the release of the summer’s most exciting adventure, Earth To Echo, on 25 July 2014, Entertainment One Ltd is offering lucky London Mums Magazine winners the chance to see the film early at a special kids-only screening!
We have 5 pairs of tickets to give away so each winner will be able to bring a friend! There are strictly no parents allowed (this film is just for you kids!) so there will also be a ‘parent-creche’ for them during the film serving drinks and refreshments.
Best friends Tuck, Munch and Alex are spending their last few days together before their houses are demolished by a highway construction project and they are forced to move away from each other.
However, events take an exciting and unexpected turn when they start receiving cryptic signals on their mobile phones with maps directing them to a secret location. The inseparable trio are convinced that this could be the beginning of an amazing adventure and set out to crack the code and discover the meaning of the messages.
This leads them to encounter Echo, a mysterious alien from another planet who desperately needs their help in order to return home. An epic story beyond the wildest of imaginations, the race is on for the friends to save Echo as they embark on a journey that will change all of their lives forever.
Earth To Echo is in UK cinemas July 25
To be in the chance of winning, answer the following question in the competition form below:
What are the names of the three inseparable friends who find the mysterious Echo?
– Tuck, Munch and Alex
– Sam, Fred and George
– David, Alex and Will
Terms & Conditions:
• Competition closes 00:01 on Tuesday 15th July 2014
• Open to UK residents only
• Prize: each winner will receive 1 x pair of tickets to the preview screening of Earth To Echo on Sunday 20th July 2014. This is a Kids Only screening, Parents of the winners are invited to attend parent-creche outside the screening room where food and refreshments will be supplied.
• There will be 5 winners in total
• Winners will be notified by email and phone on Tuesday 15th July and must confirm receipt by 6pm. Failure to respond by this time may result in entry becoming void.
• Travel and accommodation are not included.
• The winner’s name will be on a guest list on the day of the screening at the Empire Leicester Square (Leicester Square, London WC2H 7NA). The doors open at 10.30am for a 11am start
• There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums