Win 1 of 5 copies of The Mountain Between Us book
- Published on Sunday, 08 October 2017 11:21
- Last Updated on 09 October 2017
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
After watching the movie, you will want to read The Mountain Between Us book. Adapted into a film starring Academy Award winner Kate Winslet and Idris Elba, The Mountain Between Us is in UK cinemas now. To celebrate we are giving away five copies of the The Mountain Between Us book that the film is based upon.
Stranded after a tragic plane crash, two strangers must forge a connection to survive the extreme elements of a remote snow covered mountain.
When they realise help is not coming, they embark on a terrifying journey across hundreds of miles of wilderness, pushing one another to endure and igniting an unexpected attraction.
The film is directed by Academy Award nominee Hany Abu-Assad and stars Academy Award winner Kate Winslet and Idris Elba.
To win a copy of The Mountain Between Us book, write the name of your favourite book adapted into a movie in the competition form below this form. Deadline to enter is 11 November 2017.m
Prize Terms & Conditions
- Prize for 5 winners is a copy of The Mountain Between Us book
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- This competition is for UK entrants only.
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Twentieth Century Fox. In this situation, Twentieth Century Fox may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Twentieth Century Fox or parties connected to Twentieth Century Fox as a result.
You can now enter more competitions by London Mums here.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums